Way of the Hunter
This authentic hunting experience lets you explore and hunt in large open-world environments in the USA and Europe . Discover true to life animals in beautiful natural habitats and handle various detailed and highly realistic weapons.
Way of the Hunter provides a highly immersive, completely integrated experience amongst stunning wildlife with true to live animal group behavior. Witness the changing of complex ecosystems that react and adapt to your input. Learn what it means to be a true hunter and put your skills to the test.
Face the challenges of ethical hunting, supported by a compelling story, or simply enjoy hunting the rich environments freely.
• Dozens of strikingly detailed animal species with realistic behavior models for a truly immersive hunting experience
• Hunt like a pro with features that highlight animal signs, blood splatter analysis, and shot review with the rewindable bullet camera
• Hunt your way through two unique and rich locations by car or by foot. Both the Pacific Northwest and Transylvania cover a terrain of 144 square km/55 square miles each
• Use Hunter Sense to highlight important details and info, or disable it and customize your HUD for a hardcore experience
• Complex Trophy system generates unique antlers and horns based on multiple factors like fitness and age
• Sophisticated natural animal animations and reactions when sensing the players presence
• 24-hour day/night cycle with changing wind and weather
• Realistic ballistics and bullet physics simulation
• A broad selection of firearms and equipment, including licensed gear from Bushnell, Federal, Leupold, Primos, Remington and Steyr Arms
• An in-game economy that lets you hunt game and sell the meat to purchase new gear, hunting passes, and taxidermy for your trophy stands
• A compelling story about the struggles of a family hunting business, and the rivalry and friendships that surround it
• Enjoy your perfect hunting adventure among friends in co-op mode
• Intuitive photo mode for capturing and sharing your favorite moments