Buy PS5 Warhammer: Chaosbane a hack-and-slash action role-playing game developed by Eko Software and published by Bigben Interactive. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 31 May 2019. Players choose to play as one of five character classes from the Warhammer Fantasy setting: a human soldier of the Empire, a High Elf mage, a Dwarf slayer, a Wood Elf scout, or a Dwarf engineer. The character must help save the Empire against the demons of Chaos. Downloadable content featuring a storyline around the undead Tomb Kings was released on 16 December 2019. An enhanced version of the game was released for Xbox Series X/S on 10 November 2020 and for PlayStation 5 on 12 November 2020.
PlayStation 5 Warhammer Chaosbane gameplay review and rating score; 70%
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you must rise up to face the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to four in local or online co-op, choose a hero from four character classes and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.
• THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world
• 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique gameplay, skills and equipment
• AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and epic boss battles
• OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op
• HIGH REPLAY VALUE: in addition to Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience